Building a New tradition in Care in Greenville, South Carolina
Resort Style Assisted Living and Memory Care
Our unique offerings:
- Spacious Assisted Living and Memory Care suites, offering dedicated staff, courtyards, and tailored programs
- Variety of suites offering flexible floor plans to meet your needs
- Active Living program that offers social, emotional and physical engagement
- Delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily, as well as healthy snacks available throughout the day
- Concierge services to assist in resident transportation and family communication needs
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Salon, activity rooms, movie room, card-playing room, on-site physical therapy clinic, and several gathering rooms
- Ample parking for residents, family, and guests
- A village-like atmosphere with a rich assortment of shopping, entertainment, and healthcare available.
- The Hollingsworth Park neighborhood weaves retail, restaurants, boutiques, and offices within a neighborhood setting.
- Abundant outdoor recreational options.
- Located near two different large healthcare systems, Bon Secours St. Francis Health System and the Greenville Health System.
- Easily accessible along the Interstate 85 corridor. Greenville is midway between Atlanta and Charlotte.